• BI360 is a full Reporting, Planning, Dashboard, and Data Warehouse suite designed for business users.
• Modules can be bought and used in a mix & match fashion, or as a fully integrated suite.*
• Excel- and web-based (except Planning), it allows business users to take advantage of existing skill sets to jumpstart use.
• Pre-built and pre-configured, BI360 takes less time to implement compared to other Business Intelligence (BI) suites.
* Modules can be purchased independently (one at a time) except BI360 Planning, which requires the purchase of the integrated BI360 Reporting module.
- Excel & Web-based, “3rd generation” report writer
- Drag and drop report design
- Run reports on-demand and drill down into ERP or other data
- Global, Row, column, cell properties in Excel report definition
- Additional ad-hoc query user license (“Composer”)
- Automated report generation, scheduling and distribution
- Includes many pre-built report templates
- Out-of the box integration to major ERP systems (& CRM)
- Out-of the box integration to BI360 Data Warehouse (DW)
- Integration tool available to integrate to virtually any data source
- Full user security based on Active Directory
- Create streamlined report designs with row/column/cell/global properties
- Easy to learn for business users (no proprietary formula keying)
- Any end-user can run their own report and answer their own questions
- Minimize the filters/formulas needed in a report; quicker report design
- End users can create report queries in minutes with minimal training
- Streamline report generation and distribution
- Jump start report design: get going faster and gain ideas for other reports
- Design reports on data right away; no waiting for integration to be added.
- Immediately report on any field and table configured in the BI360 DW
- Use the same report writer on custom fields, tables or other data sources.
Easily control what decision makers/ users can access (accounts, dept, etc…)
Use the form below to schedule a demo.